I'm toying with the idea of switching some of my story ideas for CYOVLs and vice versa. Like, I have this horror one that could go either way, where a pregnant teenage paranormal investigator gets trapped in a house and gets scared into labor, so she has to try to escape before the baby comes. That could be either, and I just haven't been in a mood enough to write it.
So far I have:
- The paranormal investigator one that goes either way.
- One that can go either way; a horror story of a heavily pregnant woman that wakes up in a mysterious and empty hospital. As she tries to discover more about the facility and the monsters that may be inside, she begins to labor (in the CYVOL, the first choice would be to look for an exit or look for information, which decides your priority and gives you other sets of options).
- An Mpreg CYVOL that was semi-requested; an expectant man has just moved into his new apartment but is dismayed when he goes into labor before everything is set up.
- A humor story where a teenage blogger becomes pregnant with every fictional character that she's ever called her "baby". Unwritten.
- A lot of other random half-ideas that would do better as rps.
Sooo yeah. Idk if I'm looking for confirmation or what but?? Here they are.